Learning SD-WAN with Cisco takes you through the creation of a complete SD-WAN network, comprising three sites (one HQ and two regional offices).
You will learn:
- Why SD-WAN came about and the technologies it replaced
- How to set up EVE-NG and create the Smart account you will need to get the software
- How to deploy vManage in single and clustered mode
- What the overlay network is
- How to deploy vBond, vSmart and the edge devices
- Why templates are great
- How to perform routing across the SD-WAN
- Implement QoS and policies
- How to perform upgrades
- Lots about Security
- Management and operational-type things
- Troubleshooting tips
- How to hot-wire a Zamboni
- Thirteen different cupcake recipes
- Why hot-wiring a Zamboni is not a great idea
Ok, so maybe not the last three, but the rest is all there.
Purchase Learning SD-WAN with Cisco
Learning SD-WAN with Cisco Downloads
Apress hasn’t (at the time of writing) uploaded the EVE-NG file to their website as it says in the book, so here it is instead.